Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's been a long two days

Adam and I have had the last two days off together. You would think I would be happy. Believe me I was. Yesterday. We haven't spent this much time together in months, because we work different shifts. Until next week then he goes on shift work again. (4 on, 4 off.) So I guess I'll have to get used to seeing him all the time again.

Don't get me wrong, I love Adam, but....I'm kinda glad I have to work tomorrow. One more full day together and I might wind up killing him!The nights though have been the hardest, because I had gotten used to sleeping in the bed all alone. Now I have to share and he's the biggest bed hog ever! He steals blankets, elbows me in the head (while he's sleeping) and has even tried to take my pillow out from under my head! Which doesn't exactly leave one with the best sleep. Of course then this leads me to the fact that he's a morning person. Me? not so much. I'm a BITCH in the morning.
this was our conversation this morning:
him- Honey, get uuuup!
me- What time is it?
him- 9:30.
me- If you tell me to get up one more time before noon at least, I swear to god you won't live to see the rest of the day.
him- Holy shit. You're serious too.
me- You bet your ass I am. Now FUCK OFF!
He quietly left the room, and gave me funny looks all day today.

Needless to say, I think he's glad I work tomorrow too.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:24 AM

    You wouldn't get along very well with me either Cindy. I wake up at 6:30 every day. Even on the weekends. I must have become programmed. Apparently my days of sleeping in are gone, which sucks because Saturdays are really long when you wake up so early. By the time noon comes along I've completed all of my tasks for the day and have nothing else to do.

    ReplyDelete