Thursday, April 20, 2006

TAG I'm it!

Okay, so over Rebecca's blog she has done the whole meme thing where you list 6 wierd things about yourself, and tag others. So now I'm it. Here goes.

1. I have a Disney dvd collection. I tell people it's for when I have kids, so they can watch all the classics. It's not. They're for me. I watch them all the time. There are 39 of them.

2. I collect fairies. Some are painted and ready to display, some are the garden ones from Wal-Mart and I paint them myself. There are 46 of them.

3. I can't wash the dishes without gloves. If food touches me that's floating in the water I get grossed out and have to stop for a minute. I also can't put my hand inside a turkey. I make Adam pull the giblets out and put the stuffing in.

4. I have a liquor cabinet that is full of unopened booze. Nobody is allowed to touch it. It's for company. I also don't really drink, so I don't really have a real reason to have it.

5. I am a fully liscenced esthetician (make-up, waxing, nails, facials, artificial nails, pedicures, reflexology, aromatherapy, body treatments and lash and brow tinitng). I rarely wear make-up, my nails are ratty and I need a facial and pedicure more than anything. I can do it, I'm just a little lazy.

6. I can drink an entire 2 litre of Coke to myself in a night. And I do. I also take a 1 litre of diet coke with me to work every night. And drink it all. The girls at the gas station know what I come in the store for and they laugh at me. I switched to diet or coke zero so I save about 1 bazillion calories a day that way. I won't drink pepsi either. If a restaurant serves pepsi and not coke I will order an iced tea instead.

So there you have it. That was the best thing I could do. I couldn't really think of anything wierd so feel free to add to the list in comments if you can think of anything wierd about me.

Also? Tag! You're it! Let me know if you do it so I can check it out. Unless you've just recently done it. Then you are excused.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm a diet coke addict too! Except, I've recently, for some reason, switched to diet pepsi and I'm loving diet pepsi...I know, I could write a whole post on why I now like diet pepsi more than diet coke. Sad, but true.

    I'm also so with you on the gloves while washing dishes.

    Maybe this tag thing is a good thing...I hope I get tagged again..ha ha..

    R.

    ReplyDelete