Sunday, April 16, 2006

If I Were a Beer...

You Are Heineken
You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.


Couple things wrong here, I don't usually buy my friends rounds. I'm cheap. I do however discuss things nobody cares about(but I do that when sober anyway so people expect it of me). But I'm not a boring drunk, when I get good and drunk anyway. I do dumb things like in this picture...

The autographs on my chest are from three members of Treble Charger. It was also Adams idea. I went along, so I am not blameless.

I was going to post a different picture with me and two guys grabbing my boobs for the picture, but I couldn't find it. I think Adam threw it out. He didn't so much appreciate it. I wonder why? (we weren't even engaged when it happened)(Sarah, do you still have your copy of it?)

Also I have lost at least 15 pounds since this picture was taken three years ago.

My mom took this picture the next day because she thought it was so funny. If I look like I was still drunk, it's cause I think I was.

What kind of beer are you? Take the quiz, it's only 5 questions then tell me in the comments section. I'm nosy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:52 PM

    I got....

    You don't drink for the love of beer. You drink to get drunk.
    You prefer a very light, very smooth beer. A beer that's hardly a beer at all.
    And while you make not like the taste of beer, you like the feeling of being drunk.
    You drink early and often. Sometimes with friends. Sometimes alone. All the party needs is you!


    I think its true! Bahah.
    So I seen my 'friend' today at Esso. I was buying scratch tickets... haaha.

    ReplyDelete