So for those of you who have been following, the people who are interested in our house put in another offer on Sat. of 127,000. We told them that no, we will accept 130,000. Nothing less. They were supposed to phone back yesterday and tell us if they will do it. Needless to say, they never phoned. So now we wait and see if they will not buy the house over 3 grand. And I am losing my fucking mind over this, because I hate waiting. Especially if I don't know how things are gonna turn out. Is this gonna be a happy wait in the end or are they just gonna drag it out and fuck us over. By fuck us over, I mean not buy the house. Also, phone when you say you will, don't be assholes. And if you don't have an answer by then, phone to let us know how things are going, if you are still interested. Anyhow I am done venting. Thank you for your patience.
Jenny doesn't like waiting either, she gets stressed out. And when she's stressed, she obsessive compulsively cleans her white paws.