Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Well maybe I should leave shit alone

I will freely admit that I know nothing about HTML codes and shit. Yet I insist upon trying to change things. Why, why must I feel compelled to fuck with shit? Last night I spent the better part of an hour trying to put a wallpaper background on this blog because someone complained that the colors hurt their eyes. I had better things I could've/should've been doing. But everyone else has such cool pretty blogs I want mine to fit in. Anyway I also tried to add a stats counter but I couldn't do it. The cut and paste instructions? Didn't help. Nothing worked. So I guess I will have to beg and bribe Ashallee to help me oh smart HTML codes one. Pretty Please? With sugar on top? I'll bake you something.... PLEASE!
This is the pretty I tried to set it as... wouldn't that be all pretty and summery and shit? Yeah, I thought so too.

2 comments:

  1. Okay when you figure it out, let me know. I figure out how to add links but anything other than that, seems like it may be difficult.
    And your right, everyone does have nice shit on their blogs but I can't figure out how to do it. Definately something that is way over my head. The next time I have a young kid in here I'll have to recruit them to teach me computer basics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, Ill come over and pimp it out for you.. Let me know when... I could this weekend, but I work at 2:30, so just give me a call. Hahah. You are cute. I love it...

    ReplyDelete