Friday, March 24, 2006

My animals are too smart

I just came in from a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub only to find that the three of my animals have conspired together to free my package of steak from the sink. There was one piece lying in the middle of the kitchen floor and the other two were, after a quick search, confirmed MIA. Now what I assume happened was that the cat opened the package and pulled them out, shared nicely with the dogs and kept one for himself. And also left one for me and Adam in the package. Apparently my house just became self serve.

Also what I really hope is that it wasn't just the cat because he could never eat two whole pieces of steak. I guess I'll find out for sure in a couple of days if my house starts stinking like rotted meat. That will definitely make it hard to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment