Friday, March 02, 2007

Jamaica, Mon!

I leave for Jamaica tomorrow!!! Okay well I actually leave for Calgary tomorrow and then fly out on Sunday, but whatever.

I am nervous about how my animals will take being in a kennel as they've never done that before. I am also worried because we already started to pack up the house a bit and that freaked them out pretty good, so I hope they don't think they've been abandoned.

I suppose I'll get over it though.

Anyway, I am not happy about the way the alterations to my bridesmaid dress turned out. It looks like a tent. Seriously. Adam saw it and asked why Marie picked such ugly dresses. I had to tell him that it wasn't the dress's fault. It was his. He didn't like that very much, and informed me that I was there too. Whatever, plausible deniability. I can claim I dont remember. He REALLY didn't like that.

So I should get back to packing and such. Just wanted to let you all know I won't be posting for a week. Not that that is all that out of the ordinary for me these days. Everyone have a good week and wish me luck that I dont go into labor.

1 comment: