Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fine then

Alright, so I 've finally given in and taken some pictures of me. These were taken at 36 weeks 3 days. Today. My head is not pictured because I look like crap today. Yes, my mirror is dirty. No, I don't care.

The little bugger gets bigger and bigger every single day. I cannot wait for him to come out. Only, yes I can because I am so not ready for him to come yet. I have for him so far a swing, a tub, clothes and...roughly that's it. My mom has said she was ordering me a crib, but I have yet to see it. So if he is born anytime soon he will be sleeping in his swing.

So Sarah, this post is for you. Bribe me and ye shall receive. Sears is also fine, yes there is one here and actually I registered there. I was promised a shower by someone here and she never actually came through even though she told every one that she was going to do it. So I made a registry for nothing. Or for my benefit I guess. Whatever.

Enjoy the pictures. Don't laugh too hard. And if you do, don't tell me.


My poor poor tattoo. It didn't know what it was in for. You can also see that my belly button is popped. Pretty.

1 comment: