Monday, October 30, 2006

Fun Weekend!

I finally had a fun weekend again! By that I mean we actually did something instead of just staying home.

We went to a halloween party, one where you have to dress up! It was so much fun. I haven't dressed up for halloween since high school at least. We went as Vampires. Hubby got first and I got second. He received a jar of homemade pickles, and I got a jar of plum jam, also homemade.

He seems to think that he is soooo special because he won first. Whatever, I did his makeup so the only reason he looked as good as he did was because of me. Anyway...

Apparently squishing yourself into a corset at 17 weeks pregnant is not something that should be misconstrued as comfortable. Or smart. And when your husband undoes the clasps at the back, be prepared to have it go flying across the bedroom, nearly taking out a dog. Needless to say I only wore it for a few minutes before I couldn't take it anymore and had to change.

AND THEN on sunday night, it SNOWED!!! For the first time this year. It snowed a couple inches and so we took advantage of it and made a snowman. Which I also havent done since I was a kid. I can only imagine our neighbors are thinking to themsleves 'and these two are bringing a kid into the world?'

Our snowman today looks a little lopsided as SOMEONE decided to refuse to acknowledge the fact that my snowball was bigger than his, so it leans. And also kinda looks like a pregnant woman. Oh well. I figure its not too bad for people who havent made one in at least a decade.

*Pictures will be added when blogger decides to cooperate.*

3 comments:

  1. Fun (both dressing up and building a snowman)!!! You HAVE to post some pictures as soon as dumb blogger will let you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found you through Rebecca's blog comments! I can't wait to see your photos! I'm so jealous because I didn't get to dress up this halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy...
    Yes, so far my tattoos look normal...it's after the birth that I'm worried about!!! If my skin doesn't shrink back exactly the way it stretched out, we're in trouble! I'll keep you posted! I had a girlfriend who's dolphin wound up looking like a hammer-head shark after her baby!

    ReplyDelete